Please complete this short form to register your interest in exhibiting at ORFC Global 2021 by 11:59pm GMT on Tuesday, 3 November 2020. Unfortunately, as spaces are limited, we cannot guarantee all potential exhibitors a place. All interested exhibitors will be contacted on Friday, 6 November as to whether their space is confirmed.
A space in our virtual exhibition hall is £400 (US $500) for the full seven-day event. We may also be able to offer reduced fees for exhibition space in some circumstances.
Exhibition space includes the following:
Customised Exhibitor Webpage:
- Slider featuring photos and/or videos
- Organisation description (up to 250 words)
- Links to website and social media channels
- Links to any PDF materials you would like to highlight (such as brochures, presentations, and more)
- Link to your scheduling software (e.g., Calendly) for visitors to book a 1-on-1 meeting during hours you designate (optional)
- Featured links to any promotional discounts you would like to offer (optional)
Virtual meeting space:
- Workshop/demo drop-in hours
- Featured in the ORFC Global 2021 programme
- Highlighted on the ORFC website
- Exhibition hall promoted on ORFC social media channels and via email to delegates
Please note that registration to attend the virtual conference is not required for your exhibitors to staff the exhibition. However, each registered exhibitor will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to attend the virtual conference. For additional tickets to attend sessions as part of ORFC Global 2021, you need to book delegate tickets here.
If you have any queries, please contact Brittany on email@example.com.