▪ Interested in food, farming and land rights?
▪ Available in Oxford on the evening of 7th January 2020?
▪ Keen to get a free ticket to the Oxford Real Farming Conference, with lunches and evening dinners included?
▪ Able to use social media, or willing to learn?
The Oxford Real Farming Conference is now in its eleventh year, in the fabulous surroundings of the Oxford Town Hall.
The conference brings together 1000 mud-on-the-boots farmers, agricultural students, academics, policy-makers, foodies and social entrepreneurs for two days of inspiration, case studies, practical tips and discussion to build the future of farming together.
The conference’s success is due to the dedication and enthusiasm of a fantastic team of volunteers – and you too could be one of them.
As an Event Volunteer, you will:
▪ Gain valuable experience of helping to run a large event and live social media.
▪ Get a useful addition to your CV, with a reference if you would like one.
▪ Get free entry to the conference on 8th & 9th January 2020, with lunches and evening dinners provided.
You will be expected to:
▪ Volunteer for two half-days throughout the conference, with a 50-50 split of stewarding sessions and running front of house. You will be free to attend sessions at the conference for the rest of the time.
▪ Come to the training session on the evening of 7th.
▪ Present a confident, professional, friendly face for the conference.
▪ Be available to complete tasks when you are ‘on duty’.
▪ Use social media if you would like to.
A previous volunteer said, “I absolutely loved it all and it was wonderful to be part of the conference in this way – thank you!!”
To register your interest, please complete this form. Thank you so much!
Click here for the full role description: