▪ Interested in food, farming and land rights?
▪ Available in Oxford on the evening of 3rd January 2018?
▪ Keen to get a free ticket to the Oxford Real Farming Conference, with lunch and a volunteers’ evening dinner included?
▪ Able to use social media, or willing to learn?
The Oxford Real Farming Conference is now in its ninth awesome year, in the fabulous surroundings of the Oxford Town Hall.
The conference brings together over 650 mud-on-the-boots farmers, agricultural students, academics, policy-makers, foodies and social entrepreneurs for two days of inspiration, case studies, practical tips and discussion to build the future of farming together.
The conference’s success is due to the dedication and enthusiasm of a fantastic team of volunteers – and you too could be one of them.
As an Event Volunteer, you will:
▪ Gain valuable experience of helping to run a large event and live social media.
▪ Get a useful addition to your CV, with a reference if you would like one.
▪ Get free entry to the conference on 4th & 5th January 2018, lunches provided, and an invite to the volunteers’ dinner as a thank you for attending the training session.
You will be expected to:
▪ Volunteer for two half-days throughout the conference, with a 50-50 split of stewarding sessions and running front of house. You will be free to attend sessions at the conference for the rest of the time.
▪ Come to the training session on the evening of 3rd.
▪ Present a confident, professional, friendly face for the conference.
▪ Be available to complete tasks when you are ‘on duty’.
▪ Use social media if you would like to.
A previous volunteer said, “I had a brilliant time, it was really welcoming from the start. I enjoyed being a volunteer – meeting a whole group of people before the conference who share ideas and feeling part of the whole thing. Thank you!”
To register your interest, please complete this form. Thank you so much!
Click here for the full role description: