For 2019’s evening dinner, delegates are invited to choose between two of our favourite restaurants in Oxford, chosen in collaboration with Good Food Oxford. This will be after the first full day of the conference, Thursday 3rd January 2019, from 7pm.
Tickets need to be booked through the ORFC Eventbrite page.
Vaults & Garden Café
Three courses with a glass of wine (or soft drink) in this historic dining hall.
Choose from organic lamb or organic vegetarian options.
– pumpkin and celeriac soup
– slow-roasted leg of lamb with roasted roots and redcurrant jus
– apple and cinnamon crumble with vanilla brandy custard
Turl Street Kitchen
Three courses with a glass of wine (or soft drink) in this buzzing social hub.
Choose from pasture-fed beef or organic vegetarian options.
– bacon, chestut and potato soup OR warm goats’ cheese salad
– braised beef cheek OR Oxford blue cheese fritters with glazed red onion tart
– roast plum cheesecake OR ginger, pear and almond cake
Each venue will offer a chance to network and discuss the events of the day.
Vegetarian options will be available, and vegan and special diets will also be catered for if notified in advance.
Each venue has signed Oxford’s Good Food Charter.