For 2018’s evening dinner, delegates are invited to gather in several of the best local restaurants and cafés around Oxford. This will be after the first full day of the conference, Thursday 4th January 2018, from 7pm. Our favourite restaurants have been chosen in collaboration with Good Food Oxford.
Tickets need to be booked through the ORFC Eventbrite page.
Vaults & Garden Café
Three courses with a glass of wine (or soft drink) in this historic dining hall.
Choose from organic lamb or organic vegetarian options.
– chicken broth or vegetable soup (leek, watercress & nutmeg)
– slow-roasted lamb shoulder with swede mash and winter vegetables
– pear and almond frangipane
Three courses with a smoothie in this friendly café.
– homemade roasted butternutsquash soup served with sourdough
– brown rice, seasoned black beans, avocado & tofu with roasted veg
– apple and cinnamon cake or brownie
– green machine smoothie
All vegan, all organic.
Thali-style two courses and a drink (wine, beer or soft).
– poppadoms and chutney
– vegan pumpkin, veggie paneer or free-range chicken thali
Anybody involved in Permaculture is invited to come to the Thali Café’s evening dinner.
Meet, network and connect with other ‘permies’.
The meetup is convened by the Permaculture Association.
Book for dinner when you buy your conference ticket!
Turl Street Kitchen
Three courses with a glass of wine (or soft drink) just downstairs from the PFLA Open House.
Choose from pasture-fed beef or organic vegetarian options.
– celeriac and apple soup or local game terrine
– braised beef cheeks or spiced vegetable terrine
– dark chocolate and ale cake or spiced apple and rhubarb crumble
£25 – SOLD OUT
Each venue will offer a chance to network and discuss the events of the day.
Vegetarian and vegan options will be available, and special diets will also be catered for if notified in advance.
Each venue has signed Oxford’s Good Food Charter.